"CONQUERING THE STUMBLING BLOCKS COMES EASIER WHEN THE CONQUEROR IS IN TUNE WITH THE INFINITE"
This is only the eighth part of your overall entry. Remember, there will not be a vote until all the Muses are in or we run out of time.
And if you have no idea what's going on, check out the rules for February's challenge here: 8th Annual "River of Mnemosyne" Challenge.
UPDATE: The deadline for entries is now February 20th!
Voting will begin on February 21st. Remember, we operate on Greenwich Mean Time.
*Don't forget to submit a Muse if your link is one of the first EIGHT (if you link more than one of the first eight, submit a Muse each time you link). If you do not, your link will be deleted and you will have to re-link. Email the admins (all of 'em) with your Muse!
Don't sign up until you've posted the entry on your site and link that entry directly (not your blog home page). In the meantime, leave a comment and let us know you're game!
Post as soon as you're ready.
The Muses so far:
- "Covering the Ground with Big Intentions"
- "A Little Death Is Good for the Soul"
- "Silver Cruets and Tiny Spoons"
- "Whatcha Gonna Do When All the Girls Are Gone?"
- "Alcázar Down"
- "Telling a Room Full of Strangers About My Love Life"
- "When the Door Is Ajar"
- "Conquering the Stumbling Blocks Comes Easier When the Conqueror Is in Tune with the Infinite"