And if you have no idea what's going on, check out the rules for February's challenge here: 8th Annual "River of Mnemosyne" Challenge.
Don't forget that we operate on Greenwich Mean Time.
Don't sign up until you've posted the entry on your site and link that entry directly (not your blog home page). In the meantime, leave a comment and let us know you're game!
Post as soon as you're ready.
- Muse 1: "Covering the Ground with Big Intentions"
- Muse 2: "A Little Death Is Good for the Soul"
- Muse 3: "Silver Cruets and Tiny Spoons"
- Muse 4: "Whatcha Gonna Do When All the Girls Are Gone?"
- Muse 5: "Alcázar Down"
- Muse 6: "Telling a Room Full of Strangers About My Love Life"
- Muse 7: "When the Door Is Ajar"
- Muse 8: "Conquering the Stumbling Blocks Comes Easier When the Conqueror Is in Tune with the Infinite"
- Muse 9: "The Unbearable Weight of Gravitas"