Thursday, February 21, 2019

RoM 10: Voting

VOTING: "RIVER OF MNEMOSYNE"

The river flow has stopped!  Get out of the water and vote on your favorite entry.

Vote for your FAVORITE in the comments.  Remember, you must have submitted a Muse 1 AND a Muse 2 in order to be able to vote.



You have through the end of the 26th of February to vote.  The winner will be announced on the 28th.

The Muses:
  1. "The Only Thing She Left Me Was Tar-Filled Lungs"
  2. "Formless Devolution"
  3. "Why Big Sister Loves What Little Sister Hates"
  4. "Fucktangent Wicking Water"
  5. "Cloud of Locust"
  6. "Now That Time Has Stopped, What Ocean Will Rise?"
  7. "The Boxer and the Vizier"
  8. "Triumphantly Saluting the Statue of Liberty"
  9. "Having Cupcakes with the Misunderstood, Evil Entity"

5 comments:

  1. tom halfmoose has my vote!

    I'm a little confused, but the world-building is wonderful and I laughed out loud a few times. Plus, I love the moles. DareIsay... I DIG the moles.

    Nyuk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Jeffscape - needs work but a great piece of Cyber Punk, visually rich and quite unique
    2. Tom - because I understood and followed at least 7 of the 9 entries and the cuteness overload was just adorable
    3. Jayne - who knew you could do 9 entries about a cantankerous heater and a dancing fridge.

    Well done guys. So sorry I couldn't finish but my 90wpm has been reduced to about 3wpm thanks to a broken arm. Who knows, might go there later when the cast comes off

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeff, you get my vote. Clearly you put the most work into your story, even though I think it needs some seasoning and a little more sunshine injected in the dough.

    ReplyDelete
  4. JeffScape AKA JKG

    Well I must say, JeffScape had me at Cyberpunk. Mostly for force and complexity and chutzpah. The writing as per usual first reads cinematic and is big as a movie screen. Only second, beautifying the page moving in a literary fashion. Enjoyed reading everyone this year - and enjoyed getting a gimmick out there too.

    ReplyDelete