Wednesday, February 21, 2018

RoM 09: Voting

VOTING: "RIVER OF MNEMOSYNE"

The river flow has stopped!  Get out of the water and vote on your favorite entry.

Vote for your FAVORITE in the comments.   Remember, you must have submitted a Muse 1 AND a Muse 2 in order to be able to vote.



You have through the end of the 24th of February to vote.  The winner will be announced on the 26th.

The Muses:
  1. "Lights from Heaven"
  2. "Business as Usual"
  3. "The Scorpion's Dripping Wet Lips"
  4. "Rocks Without Mouths Sing the Best Songs"
  5. "The Lion's Head and the Bow"
  6. "Animosity Accepted"
  7. "Clever Words and Cunning Blades"
  8. "Sticks, Shafts, and Tender Hands"
  9. "Pay No Attention to That Man Behind the Curtain"

4 comments:

  1. So... this one's hard for me. It was just nice to see everyone giving it a shot, but - let's face it - we're all out of practice.

    I think I gotta give my vote to...

    Baino.

    For most structurally creative attempt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tough call, mainly because there were so few of us and Willow didn't finish which was a shame, enjoyed the story. So, for now. It's Jeffscape for my vote.

    ReplyDelete
  3. second attempt at voting:
    I give my vote to.........
    Helen! Yours is my mostest favoritest

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm having a hard time choosing between Tom's and Jeff's.

    And I think I'm going to have to give it to Tom.


    Great entries all around, though. Tough to choose just one winner.

    ReplyDelete